What indoor plants must be in the house
- What indoor plants must be in the house
- How to choose plants depending on the purpose of the room
- Safe indoor plants
- Indoor plants that cannot be kept in an apartment
- List of plants to be treated with caution
- What flowers are useful to keep in the workplace
Indoor plants in the house are uplifting and pleasing to the eye. Most of them benefit the owners, and some are not recommended to be placed in living rooms. Therefore, you need to know which indoor plants must be in the house and how to choose them correctly.
What indoor plants must be in the house
Indoor plants are more than just a decorative element. Each of them has a certain energy. The presence of fresh flowers in the room has a beneficial effect on the health of the inhabitants. Like any green space, indoor plants are able to reduce the content of toxic substances, saturate the room with oxygen. But among them there are those that are not recommended to keep in the house.
Houseplants that are good for home and family
Living plantings in the house can bring good luck and wealth to the owners, unite the family, and give peace and understanding. Indoor flowers that should be in every home:
- Money Tree. It got its name from the shape of the leaf, which resembles a coin. Helps to provide wealth and a stable income in the home.
- Geranium. Has a slightly unpleasant odor. But it nullifies all negative emotions. If a person is not in the mood, then it is worth spending quite a bit of time near the geranium in order to be in a good mood again.
- Aloe is a guarantee of friendly relations between all family members. Helps to show warm feelings to others.
- Bamboo will ensure the longevity of the residents of the house. Eliminates negative energy and gives positive emotions.
- Ficus. Able to cleanse the house of negative energy. A place for him is chosen in the hallway. Here he stands guard and suppresses the evil intentions of people who come to the house. However, if you place it in the bedroom, then disagreements may arise between the spouses.
- Violets are pushing for philosophical reasoning. They help to make the right decision in various situations.
- Ivy help to suppress resentment and envy of the household themselves, to increase their self-esteem. He gives confidence in his abilities.
- The Chinese rose is a guarantee of romanticism and creativity, suppresses laziness. The female sex makes them independent, and helps men become more masculine.
- Monstera puts the mind in order, helps to look at things soberly. It also promotes health.
- Citrus plants soothe, reduce depression to zero. The desire for knowledge is increased in children.
Flowers for home well-being according to Feng Shui
According to Feng Shui, each indoor flower has the energy of a different direction - male Yin and female Yang. Therefore, it is important to know which home plantings are best to choose and how to arrange them correctly.
Have good energy:
- Azalea - gives calmness and goodness.
- Ficus - absorbs aggression.
- Pelargonium (geranium) during the flowering period improves mood, completely eliminates negative energy.
- The myrtle tree will settle happiness and love in the house.
- Cactus is a fighter against anger and rage.
- The money tree is a guarantee of wealth and prosperity.
- Bamboo - eliminates negative energy, contributes to the accumulation of positive.
- The lemon tree helps children develop.
According to the rules of Feng Shui, the best green spaces for rooms are those that strive upward. Tall flowers are able to constantly maintain positive energy in the house, to nourish the inhabitants with it. Flowers with rounded leaves have Yang energy, which ensures peace and comfort in the family.
Plants that bring good luck, wealth and happiness
There is a rating of 5 types of indoor plants that can bring good luck, wealth and happiness to the house. It is worth putting such a miracle on the windowsill, and everything will change for the better:
- ficus Benjamin;
- flower Female happiness, or spathiphyllum;
- flower Male happiness, or anthurium;
- zamiokulkas or dollar tree.
How to choose plants depending on the purpose of the room
Plants for the home are indoor dwellers that have a diverse energy. It is important to place them correctly in zones. Flowers dominated by masculine energy are best placed in the living room or in the office. For those with feminine energy, a kitchen and a children's room are more suitable.
Indoor flowers for the nursery
In a room where children are constantly located, plantings with phytoncidal properties should prevail. They saturate the room with a huge amount of biologically active substances that can reduce the development of bacteria and fungi. In the case of the correct selection of plants, the defenses of the child's body will be constantly updated.
In the nursery, it is better to choose:
- lemon Tree;
- myrtle tree.
Indoor flowers for the kitchen
When landscaping a kitchen, you must also take into account the practical side. The plantings must withstand temperature extremes, be drought tolerant and do not require spraying. In a word, they should be unpretentious in their care.
- graduate student;
- fat woman;
List of the best indoor plants for the bedroom
Everything in the bedroom should be conducive to good rest, including plants. Therefore, you need to approach the selection of copies with knowledge of the matter. Otherwise, there is a risk of supplying flowers that will cause discomfort during rest and sleep.
The best indoor plantings to grow in the bedroom are:
- mother-in-law's tongue;
- myrtle tree;
Safe indoor plants
When choosing the types of indoor plants for an apartment, you need to make sure that they will be safe for children and pets.
This list includes indoor flowers that can be kept in the house:
- zygocactus or "Decembrist";
- African violet;
- money tree or crassula;
- spicy plants.
Useful properties of home plants
Houseplants have many beneficial properties:
- Enrich poorly ventilated rooms with oxygen by absorbing carbon dioxide.
- Medicinal species help with cuts, burns, colds and other ailments.
- They help to maintain the optimal level of air humidity in winter, when the air becomes dry due to the included heating.
- Absorbs electromagnetic radiation from household appliances.
- They relieve with their energy from insomnia and headaches of households.
- The premises are cleaned from harmful and toxic substances.
Houseplants and related signs
There are many folk signs and superstitions associated with indoor plants. For example, it is believed that if a donated flower quickly dried up, then it was not given from the heart. And if a houseplant suddenly wilted, it means that it has taken illness or serious trouble away from the family.
Believe in these signs or not - everyone's business. But the rapid wilting can be explained by the low quality of the product and the stress that the plant experiences when the conditions of residence change. And more than one mother plant suffered from the stolen cuttings.
Indoor plants that cannot be kept in an apartment
Not all indoor green spaces can be kept in the home. Some of them adversely affect family relationships and well-being. These include:
- Flowers made of plastic or dried. According to Feng Shui, they weaken the energy of the inhabitants and ensure constant fatigue.
- Instances containing needles or thorns. Plants with a long and pointed leaf shape are also not suitable. They create confusion and discord in the house.
- Wilted or diseased flowers. They cause depression and increase soreness.
- The presence of poisonous plants, such as alocasia, oleander, dieffenbachia and others, does not lead to anything good.
List of plants to be treated with caution
There are also such instances that can be harmful:
- Lily has a tart scent that can cause allergies and insomnia.
- Ficus is generally safe for others, but contains a small amount of allergens.
- Orchid excites the nervous system. It is not recommended to put it in the bedroom.
- Fern gives off carbon dioxide at night, which leads to headaches.
- Hydrangea gives off particles that are allergenic.
- Tuberose stimulates the sense of smell with its pungent aroma. Dangerous for people with hypertension and heart problems.
Therefore, armed with the idea of landscaping your home, you need to think carefully about which house flowers are best to choose for your home.
What flowers are useful to keep in the workplace
Landscaping of the workplace is necessary not only for the sake of decor. Properly selected indoor plants are able to tune in to work, take care of health and moral satisfaction.
The best candidates for desktop neighbors are:
- anthurium (male happiness);
- sansevieria (mother-in-law's language);
- zamioculcas (dollar tree);
- ficus Benjamin;
All these representatives look strict, but at the same time they are impressive.
By settling indoor flowers at home or on your desktop, you can fill the world around you with positive emotions and pleasant aromas.